Jan 12, 2013

Herbed Pastry Twists

Puff pastry sheet is my new favourite go to solution for any situation. My friend introduced me to this wonder a year ago when we moved to Kansas and I havent looked back since. Be it bakery style puffs or spinach and cheese rolls or twists, they are super delicious. And they do a lot to boost the visual delight of a party spread. With the puff pastry preparations, the more the merrier. Well, people as well as the food. You cannot go wrong with it.
For one get-together at home I had wanted to make cheese twists as the starter course but a lot of things happened that day including the bedroom window coming crash down with glass strewn all over the place. Some of my friends do know the humour that generated at my expense.Things got a little out of hand with getting it replaced and cleaning up the whole area so I had to skip this delectable treat. But since I had thawed it by placing it in the fridge some hours earlier, I decided to make them the next day. I used a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese, dried basil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to get these wonderful delights.
You can find the instructions here but right now I will treat you to what I made.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...